- Our items have a generous stretch, so if you're in between sizes we recommend to size down
- The fabrics we use have excellent shape retention due to their cotton & lyrca/elasthane blend but they will stretch slightly over time
- Be sure to have a quick read through our Measuring Yo’ Bod page for tips on how to properly measure & determine your size
Bralette Fit Tips:
- Theo Cut: the most important measurement on the Theo is your rib-cage circumference (underband). It's important that the band is snug to avoid any gaping of the cups. If you're in between band sizes, we recommend that you size down as the band will stretch slightly over time
- All straps on our bralettes are made with adjustable sliders for better fit and comfort
If you have any questions regarding your size please just send us an email- you're welcome to include your body measurements. We're happy to give recommendations on sizes that would fit you best!