For dancing, scootering, or just to lounge on the couch with, a comfy pair of Tizz & Tonic Tennis Socks will keep your feet happy, stylish and sustainable.
Leave only footprints with our upcycled socks. By using textile waste as a raw material resource and diverting it from landfill and incineration, we've become less dependent on virgin materials to produce these stellar socks. And as a result, we've saved water, energy, CO2 emissions and avoided to use of unnecessary toxic materials.
These socks are so sustainable it will just about knock your socks right off! Yuuhuu!
- No-Slip reinforced ribbing cuff for maximum comfort
- Antimicrobial which keeps socks smelling fresh
- Dense terry cushioned sole for maximum comfort
- Reinforced toe and heel, durable for a longer life span
- Stretchy goodness - one size fits most (women's and men's)
- Really cool socks - a perfect summer look
- White with black text two stripes - one red, one blue
- 85% Upcycled Cotton and other fibers, 12% polyamide 3% elastane
- Wash at a maximum of 40°
Each pair ships in a compostable self-seal bag made from a thermoplastic material based on natural potato starch.
Once disposed of, the bag will breakdown in approximately 8 weeks.
Ethically made and manufactured in Europe to the highest quality standards.