Underwear production can't always go exactly to plan and some undies just don't pass our quality check. Since we have a huge focus on reducing our waste, we believe no panty should go unworn, even if it’s a little misunderstood.
Snag yourself a perfectly imperfect pair. All studio seconds are totally wearable, they just have small defects.
Things that make me a little different then the rest:
- Fabric stain/mark (it can happen during the printing or dying process)
- Small oil spots from the sewing machines
- A crooked or backwards tag
- Ruched hip elastic (when the hip elastic is pulled a bit tighter during application)
- Some aesthetically unpleasing stitching
- Lackluster prints